Apizee is looking for a Business Developer. Join us !
As part of its business expansion, Apizee is opening a new Business Developer position to strengthen its existing sales team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and developing their own customer portfolio, managing incoming leads by promoting and marketing our offer in different sectors (to be defined according to the profile).
Sales cycles can range from a few days to a few months, possibly involving testing phases and a consultative sales approach.
Reporting to the Sales Director and Management, the Business Developer will be in direct contact with customers and end users as well as internal Apizee teams (projects, CSM, technical).
The position requires mobility, travel in France and possibly abroad is expected (meetings with prospects, customers, participation in trade shows or conferences).
Training in our solutions and support in our marketing techniques will be provided to you upon your arrival.
- In charge of the complete development cycle, both by opening new prospected accounts and their development as well as by transforming incoming leads
- Development and management of your customer portfolio
- Achieve sales objectives on one-shot and recurring business (subscription)
- For large projects, contribute to after-sales customer service in collaboration with the project team, CSM and technical teams during the test and deployment phases
- Contribute to product roadmaps (features, user experiences) by reporting and sharing customer requirements with the R&D team
- Ensure clear weekly reporting of commercial activities
You have an engineering or business degree and a minimum of 5 years of successful B2B sales experience, ideally in the world of software or service delivery.
You are passionate about new technologies and are looking to put your professional sales experience to good use in a mature startup.
Skills and qualities :
- Strong commercial appetite, culture of selling software in B2B and culture of results.
- Good knowledge of Web & Cloud technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Inventive, tenacious, motivated by the start-up environment and entrepreneurial culture, and demonstrating strength of proposal.
- Fluency in French and English. Spanish, German, Italian or other languages would be a plus but not mandatory.
Position type: Permanent contract
Remuneration: Fixed salary+ Variable bonus (according to profile)
Location: Lannion, Rennes or Paris