Apizee is looking for a Customer Success Manager. Join us !
Présentation de l’entreprise
As part of its business expansion, Apizee is opening a new position of Customer Success Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the implementation of the customer loyalty strategy. In close collaboration with the sales, projects and technical teams, he or she will ensure a relationship of trust with our clients and guarantee their satisfaction with Apizee solutions.
As a privileged interlocutor with our customers, the Customer Success Manager will have to work with multiple interlocutors in various sectors (operational, managers, sales, CIO, Innovation Manager, etc.). Thanks to his pedagogical sense and his ability to adapt, he or she will be able to gain the confidence of his interlocutors and remove any blocking points by providing adapted solutions.
Reporting to the Sales Director and Management, he or she will be in charge of the onboarding of certain new customers (kick off, settings and user training), support for users in managing change to ensure the success of deployments or again the realization of demonstrations of our solutions.
The position requires mobility, travel in France may be expected (workshops, training, demos with prospects, etc.).
Training in our solutions and support in our marketing techniques will be provided to you upon your arrival.
- In charge of the customer satisfaction assigned portfolio, its sustainability and its development, in conjunction with the sales, projects and technical teams.
- In charge of monitoring the activity of the client portfolio with periodic reviews for performance analysis and implementation of corrective actions (KPI), identification of possible blocking points, improvement proposals and adequate transcription to internal teams.
- On-boarding of new customers (settings & user training) with taking over from the sales team from receipt of orders.
- Support, analysis of different requests and detection of customer needs, search for suitable solutions to deal with them and escalation if necessary with the appropriate teams.
- Contribution to the improvement of our solutions by sharing customer requests & requirements and reporting any anomalies or bugs to the appropriate internal teams.
- Ensure clear weekly reporting of CSM activities & a list of tasks / projects.
You are a graduate of higher education type business school or engineer (BAC + 3 / + 5) with a minimum of 3 years of successful experience as a CSM, Project or sales manager, ideally in the world of software or service provision.
You are passionate about new technologies and are looking to develop your professional experience within a mature startup.
Skills and qualities:
- Strong taste for teamwork (sales, projects, marketing & techniques) with a strong customer orientation.
- Ability to analyze, identify and resolve incidents.
- Good knowledge of Web & Cloud technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in French and English. Spanish, German, Italian or other languages would be a plus but not mandatory.
- Proficiency in project management & ticketing tools (Jira type) is a plus.
- Aligned with our values of trust, knowledge, team spirit and performance.
Type of position: permanent contract
Rémunération : according experience
Localisation : Lannion