Apizee is looking for a Customer Success Manager. Join us !
Présentation de l’entreprise
As part of its business expansion, Apizee is opening a new position of Customer Success Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the implementation of the customer loyalty strategy. In close collaboration with the sales, projects and technical teams, he or she will ensure a relationship of trust with our clients and guarantee their satisfaction with Apizee solutions.
As a privileged interlocutor with our customers, the Customer Success Manager will have to work with multiple interlocutors in various sectors (operational, managers, sales, CIO, Innovation Manager, etc.). Thanks to his pedagogical sense and his ability to adapt, he or she will be able to gain the confidence of his interlocutors and remove any blocking points by providing adapted solutions. He or she will be responsible for customer satisfaction and will ensure that any requests for customer developments are brought up to the internal teams concerned.
Reporting to the Sales Director and Management, he or she will be in charge of the onboarding of new customers by taking charge of customer kick-offs (business / activity discovery, use cases, needs, constraints and pain points, etc.), configuration solutions (settings and personalization of work environments), customer training (administrators and users) and customer monitoring (monitoring of uses and performance indicators), user support being a key element in the success of deployments and the sustainability of our activities.
Finally, the candidate will be responsible for collecting customer stories (success story, case study) in conjunction with our Marketing team.
The position requires mobility, travel in France may be expected (workshops, training, demos with prospects, etc.).
Training in our solutions and support in our marketing techniques will be provided to you upon your arrival.
- Ensure clear weekly reporting of CSM activities & a list of tasks / projects.
- Support customers and become their trusted interlocutor; take charge of the onboarding of customers (kick-off, configuration, training) and their follow-up (periodic monitoring report for performance analysis and implementation of corrective actions if necessary).
- Contribute to the improvement of our solutions by raising customer requests.
- Participate in growth by contributing to churn reduction and identifying growth opportunities (upsell / crossell) with the support of the sales team.
- Ensure periodic reporting of CSM activities.
You are a graduate of higher education (BAC + 3 / + 5). This position is open to people with no experience. You have excellent interpersonal skills and are Business oriented. A successful experience as a CSM, Project or Sales manager, ideally in the world of software or service provision.
You are curious, passionate about new technologies and are looking to develop your professional experience within a mature startup.
Skills and qualities:
- Listening, understanding and detection of customer needs.
- Ability to learn about our solutions.
- Strong taste for teamwork (sales, projects, marketing & techniques) with a strong customer orientation.
- Ability to analyze, identify and resolve incidents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in French and English. Spanish, German, Italian or other languages would be a plus but not mandatory.
- Curious, autonomous, available, responsive and proactive.
- Rigor, reliability and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer orientation.
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and anticipate.
- Aligned with our values of trust, knowledge, team spirit and performance.
Type of position: permanent contract
Rémunération : fixed and variable, according profile
Localisation : Lannion