Apizee is looking for a Customer Support Technician. Join us!
Founded in 2013, Apizee is a CPaaS (Communication Platform as a Service) provider of real-time web-based video communication on all types of mobile devices, without installation for business applications and based on WebRTC technology. Apizee’s solutions enable businesses and professionals to facilitate real-time internal and external collaboration both remotely and on-site. These solutions enable remote appraisal and support of physical assets, customer support in complex sales processes, teleconsultation and remote medical expertise.
In 2020, Keyyo Communications, a subsidiary of the Bouygues Télécom Entreprises group, acquired a majority stake in Apizee. This acquisition by Keyyo and Bouygues Telecom Entreprises offers Apizee new growth opportunities to become the European sovereign solution for secure videoconferencing and video expertise in the sector.
More than 200 companies in France and abroad trust Apizee. he company has 43 employees. Because of its WebRTC specialization, Apizee develops its solutions on innovative Web technologies: HTML5, WebSocket…
To support its growth and develop its new offerings, Apizee is looking for a Support and Validation Technician. He/she will be in contact with the R&D and project teams.
- Establish a diagnosis and provide a solution to customer requests
- Handle calls, chats and emails from users and provide a response within the contractual timeframe
- Reproduce the problems reported and record the incidents or anomalies reported
- Provide technical assistance to customers as part of level 1 support
- Train users remotely “on boarding
- Record interventions and ensure the follow-up of user calls
- Ensure the delivery and reception of material to customers
- Manage the stock of available and rented equipment at the customer’s premises
- Participate in internal software acceptance in collaboration with the validation team
You have 2 to 5 years of higher education, you like customer contact and have a good knowledge of computer tools (PC / Mac) and smartphones (Iphone / Android). You are sensitive to the quality of the service provided and master written and oral communication.
Technical qualifications and experience:
- Mastery of PC environments (Windows and Linux)
- Mastery of mobile environments (IOS / Android)
- Good knowledge of testing tools (such as testlink), the Jira tool (or equivalent)
- Mastery of the French and English language: writing skills, easy contact
- Autonomous, rigorous and team player
Appreciated skills (would be a plus):
- Knowledge in network and/or VoIP and/or webRTC
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL, NoSQL)
Why join Apizee
- Join a mature and growing start-up
- A human-sized team
- A friendly, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Remote working possible 2 days/week
- Mobile offer for employees: advantageous rate on mobile subscription and package
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Lannion, France