Jobs | Apizee is looking for a UX/UI Designer Join us!
Founded in 2013, Apizee is a CPaaS (Communication Platform as a Service) provider of real-time web-based video communication on all types of mobile devices, without installation for business applications and based on WebRTC technology. Apizee’s solutions enable businesses and professionals to facilitate real-time internal and external collaboration both remotely and on-site. These solutions enable remote appraisal and support of physical assets, customer support in complex sales processes, teleconsultation and remote medical expertise.
In 2020, Keyyo Communications, a subsidiary of the Bouygues Télécom Entreprises group, acquired a majority stake in Apizee. This acquisition by Keyyo and Bouygues Telecom Entreprises offers Apizee new growth opportunities to become the European sovereign solution for secure videoconferencing and video expertise in the sector.
More than 200 companies in France and abroad trust Apizee. he company has 43 employees. Because of its WebRTC specialization, Apizee develops its solutions on innovative Web technologies: HTML5, WebSocket…
To support its growth and develop its new services, Apizee is looking for a UX/UI designer.
You will be responsible of the user interface design of our web applications and will enrich their content to make them easier to understand and use by the users.
You will be in close contact with our R&D, support / validation and marketing teams.
You will be trained on our solutions upon arrival.
The main activities of the position are:
- Designing user paths while ensuring product ergonomics and final customer satisfaction
- Write the user stories and create the models of the paths (static and dynamic)
- Write the functional specifications in collaboration with the functional architect
- Enrich the design system and graphic supplies for the developers
- Maintain the consistency of the graphic charter and the transverse design
- Exchange with the validation on product feedback (bugs and qualification needs)
- Present the evolutions to the sales team (feature demonstrations or mock-ups)
- Identify blocking features and points of improvement of the applications by taking into account feedback from the customer
- Provide support to the documentation manager to enrich the documentation and user guides
You have at least 3 years of experience in the position and are passionate about UX/UI design and ergonomics as well as Web or Mobile application design.
Do you want to join a dynamic, human-sized R&D team using the latest Web technologies?
Do you want to promote accessibility and defend the user’s place in applications?
This position is for you!
Technical qualifications and experience:
- Knowledge of Figma graphic design software
- Good technical knowledge of front-end technologies, especially HTML and CSS for the web, but also knowledge of the constraints related to responsive design
- In-depth web culture and good understanding of the trends concerning graphic design and technique on the Internet
- Good knowledge of interface ergonomics
- Ability to learn in your area and to keep up to date
- Initiative and strength of proposal
- Interpersonal skills – pedagogy
- Team spirit
- English fluency
Appreciated skills (would be a plus):
- Have already designed a design system or Front-end component library
- Practice of JIRA/Confluence, Adobe Suite, Sketch
- Knowledge of the RGPD regulation
- Notions in agile project management
- Knowledge of Web accessibility standards (WCAG)
- Previous experience in light/dark or mobile design
Why join Apizee
- Join a mature and growing start-up
- A human-sized team
- A friendly, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Remote working possible 2 days/week
- Mobile offer for employees: advantageous rate on mobile subscription and package
Type of position: permanent contract
Salary : according to experience