Apizee is looking for DevOps Engineer. Join us!
Apizee is a startup developing secure instant messaging and voice and videoconferencing communications solutions that can be integrated into Web applications for businesses and operators. Apizee solutions enable the use of videoconferencing without any software installation and are accessible from a simple web browser on mobile or PC.
As part of the development of its platform and real-time communication applications, Apizee is looking for a DevOps Engineer.
- Define the SaaS platform architecture for public / private / hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Automation of deployments (DevOps)
- In charge of continuous integration
- Implementing Rancher / Kubernetes platform
- System optimization and infrastructure networks
- Implementation monitoring, capacity planning
- Implementation of PCA / PRA
- Corporate security referrer
- OS implementation for IoT
- On-site and remote installation for customers
Holder of a Bac +3, Bac +5, Engineering School. Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- VM Ware / Docker / Rancher / Kubernetes
- Linux administrator level on x86 environment
- Security policy and security audit
- IP networks
- System development
- Proficiency in French and English: editorial fluency, easy contact
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Lannion, France