Apizee is looking for Documentation Manager. Join us!
Machines and devices are getting increasingly complex. Companies need experts – a rare resource – to take care of these. Sending experts around takes time, money and consumes the planet..
Apizee is a 5 years startup proposing real-time web communication solutions that help enterprises performing remote visual assistance and managing their digital customer relationships.
Over the last five years, Apizee patented technology won numerous awards and has been used by 150 customers across aerospace, energy, transport, construction, insurance and banking sectors.
Apizee solutions enable plugin-free chat, voice and video conferencing communication from any web browser on mobiles, tablets, desktops or industrial connected devices.
Relying on an open WebRTC PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), those solutions are either based on off-the-shelf product packages or customized on-demand.
The Apizee platform has been designed to be either hosted on the cloud or deployed on customer premise.
Apizee headquarter is located in Lannion, in the heart of French Brittany “Telecom Valley”, and we have a commercial entity in Rennes.
Come and work in a dynamic team reconciling software development and moments of relaxation around the table football.
As part of its expansion, Apizee opens a new position to strengthen its team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for writing and organizing the documentation of the Apizee solution. This includes writing functional specifications and documentation for users.
User documentation will take different forms depending on the needs ranging from traditional pdf format, to web format and video tutorials.
- Define and manage the documentation of the solution
- Writing functional and technical specifications with different internal contributors
- Writing user documentation
- Implementation of video tutorials
- Manage versions & schedule updates
Profile sought (training and skills)
You are passionate about new technologies and looking to develop your professional experience in a mature startup.
- Good knowledge of Web & Cloud technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in French and English.
- Aligned with our values of trust, knowledge, team spirit and performance.
- Design skills would be a plus
- Team spirit and responsibility
- A good analytical mind
- Sense of organization
- Editorial quality
- Knowing how to work in a team
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Lannion, France