Apizee is looking for an Information Security Engineer. Join us!
Apizee is a startup developing secure instant messaging and voice and videoconferencing communications solutions that can be integrated into Web applications for businesses and operators. Apizee solutions enable the use of videoconferencing without any software installation and are accessible from a simple web browser on mobile or PC.
As part of the development of its platform and real-time communication applications, Apizee is looking for an information systems security engineer.
- Corporate security point of reference
- Hold the position of DPO (Data Protection Officer) and contributes to pre-sales security answers
- Define the secure architecture of the SaaS platform for public / private / hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Management of the security policy and regular audit of infrastructures
- Implementation of DRP / BCP
- Automation of deployments (Devops)
- Implementing Kubernetes platform
- System optimization and infrastructure networks
- Implementation monitoring, capacity planning
- On-site and remote installation for customers
Engineering School degree. Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- VM Ware / Docker / Rancher / Kubernetes
- Open stack, NFV
- Linux administrator level on x86 environment
- Security policy and security audit
- IP networks
- System development
- Proficiency in French and English: editorial fluency, easy contact
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Lannion, France