Apizee is looking for PHP backend developer. Join us!
Machines and devices are getting increasingly complex. Companies need experts – a rare resource – to take care of these. Sending experts around takes time, money and consumes the planet..
Apizee is a 5 years startup proposing real-time web communication solutions that help enterprises performing remote visual assistance and managing their digital customer relationships.
Over the last five years, Apizee patented technology won numerous awards and has been used by 150 customers across aerospace, energy, transport, construction, insurance and banking sectors.
Apizee solutions enable plugin-free chat, voice and video conferencing communication from any web browser on mobiles, tablets, desktops or industrial connected devices.
Relying on an open WebRTC PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), those solutions are either based on off-the-shelf product packages or customized on-demand.
The Apizee platform has been designed to be either hosted on the cloud or deployed on customer premise.
Apizee headquarter is located in Lannion, in the heart of French Brittany “Telecom Valley”, and we have a commercial entity in Rennes.
Come and work in a dynamic team reconciling software development and moments of relaxation around the table football.
To support its growth and develop new offerings, Apizee is looking for a PHP Backend developer.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining Apizee platform’s back office for web and mobile applications
- Responsible for developing Web interfaces and improvements to our software components
- Responsible for developing and maintaining REST APIs
- Responsible for contributing to the writing of the functional specifications
- Responsible for writing technical specifications and documenting APIs
Training Bac + 2 or Bac + 5, you are passionate about the development of Web or Mobile application and have already used a framework like Laravel or Symfony.
Experience in optimizing high traffic infrastructure would be a plus.
Qualifications and technical experience:
- Mastery of object development in PHP
- Good knowledge of PHP framework (Symfony, Laravel …)
- Good knowledge of databases and optimization (MySQL, NoSQL)
- Good knowledge of web development tools (build tools, deployment, tests)
- Knowledge of Git and Github (or Bitbucket, GitLab, …)
- Very good communication with other developers
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Lannion, France