Apizee is looking for PHP backend developer. Join us!
To support its growth and develop new offerings, Apizee is looking for a PHP Backend developer.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining Apizee platform’s back office for web and mobile applications
- Responsible for developing Web interfaces and improvements to our software components
- Responsible for developing and maintaining REST APIs
- Responsible for contributing to the writing of the functional specifications
- Responsible for writing technical specifications and documenting APIs
Training Bac + 2 or Bac + 5, you are passionate about the development of Web or Mobile application and have already used a framework like Laravel or Symfony.
Experience in optimizing high traffic infrastructure would be a plus.
Qualifications and technical experience:
- Mastery of object development in PHP
- Good knowledge of PHP framework (Symfony, Laravel …)
- Good knowledge of databases and optimization (MySQL, NoSQL)
- Good knowledge of web development tools (build tools, deployment, tests)
- Knowledge of Git and Github (or Bitbucket, GitLab, …)
- Very good communication with other developers
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Lannion, France