Apizee is looking for PHP Back-End developer. Join us!
Founded in 2013, Apizee is a CPaaS (Communication Plateform as a Service) provider of real-time web video communication, on all kind of mobile devices, without installation for business applications and based on WebRTC technology. Apizee’s solutions enable businesses and professionals to facilitate internal and external real-time collaboration remotely as well as on-site. These solutions make it possible in particular to provide remote expertise and support for physical goods, customer support in complex sales processes, telemedicine and medical tele-expertise.
In August 2020, Keyyo Communications, a subsidiary of the Bouygues Télécom Entreprises group, acquired a majority stake in Apizee. This merger with Keyyo and Bouygues Telecom Entreprises offers Apizee new growth prospects to become the sovereign European solution for secure videoconferencing and video-expertise.
More than 200 business customers in France and abroad trust Apizee. The company has 43 employees. Because of its WebRTC specialization, Apizee develops its solutions on innovative Web technologies: HTML5, WebSocket…
To support its growth and develop new offerings, Apizee is looking for a PHP Back-End developer.
- Developing and maintaining Apizee platform’s back office for web and mobile applications
- Developing Web interfaces and improvements to our software components
- Developing and maintaining REST APIs
- Contributing to the writing of the functional specifications and documenting APIs
- Writing technical specifications
Training Bac + 2 or Bac + 5, you are passionate about the development of Web application and have already used a framework like Laravel or Symfony.
Experience in optimizing high traffic infrastructure would be a plus.
Qualifications and technical experience:
- Mastery of object development in PHP
- Good knowledge of PHP framework (Symfony, Laravel…)
- Good knowledge of databases and optimization (MySQL, NoSQL)
- Good knowledge of web development tools (build tools, deployment, tests)
- Mastery of unit test writing
- Code review practice
- Knowledge of Git or similar tool
- Very good communication with other developers
Why join Apizee
- Join a mature and growing start-up
- A team with a human dimension
- A friendly, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Possibility to telework 2 days/week
- Mobile employee offer
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Lannion, France