Apizee is looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer. Join us !
Founded in 2013, Apizee is a CPaaS (Communication Plateform as a Service) provider of real-time web video communication, on all kind of mobile devices, without installation for business applications and based on WebRTC technology. Apizee’s solutions enable businesses and professionals to facilitate internal and external real-time collaboration remotely as well as on-site. These solutions make it possible in particular to provide remote expertise and support for physical goods, customer support in complex sales processes, telemedicine and medical tele-expertise.
In August 2020, Keyyo Communications, a subsidiary of the Bouygues Télécom Entreprises group, acquired a majority stake in Apizee. This merger with Keyyo and Bouygues Telecom Entreprises offers Apizee new growth prospects to become the sovereign European solution for secure videoconferencing and video-expertise.
More than 200 business customers in France and abroad trust Apizee. The company has 43 employees. Because of its WebRTC specialization, Apizee develops its solutions on innovative Web technologies: HTML5, WebSocket…
As part of its business expansion, Apizee is opening a new position to strengthen its team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing pre-sales support to salespeople and customers. In particular, this involves providing advice on apizee offers and evaluating the technical outline of commercial offers.
The position requires mobility, travel in France and potentially abroad is expected (meetings with prospects, customers, participation in trade fairs or conferences).
Training in our solutions and support in our marketing techniques will be provided to you upon your arrival.
- In charge of the technical qualification of customer requests
- Assessment of the technical impacts of customer requests
- Present the technical offer to customers
- Advise the client on the technical and functional architecture adapted to his needs
- Respond to RFI, RFP, RFQ
- Contribution to updating sales kits to enhance the functional offer
- Report functional customer requests to feed the product roadmap
- Contribute to product functionality, user experiences and roadmap by sharing customer requirements with the R&D team.
You have an engineering degree in computer science or networks and a minimum of 5 years of successful experience in the pre-sales of complex products.
You are passionate about new technologies and are looking to develop your professional experience within a mature startup.
Skills and qualities:
- Knowledge of network and business security issues
- Good knowledge of the protocols and architecture of voice and video over IP systems
- Good knowledge of Web & Cloud technologies
- Knowledge of the main ERP and CRM systems on the market is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Inventive, tenacious, motivated by the start-up environment and entrepreneurial culture and demonstrating strength of proposal
- Responsiveness to respond to customers (emails, calls for tenders, etc.)
- Fluency in French and English both written and spoken. Spanish, German, Italian or other languages would be a plus.
- Aligned with our values of trust, knowledge, team spirit and performance
Why join Apizee
- Join a mature and growing start-up
- A team with a human dimension
- A friendly, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Possibility to telework 2 days/week
- Mobile employee offer
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Lannion, Rennes