Apizee is looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer. Join us !
As part of its business expansion, Apizee is opening a new position to strengthen its team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing pre-sales support to salespeople and customers. In particular, this involves providing advice on apizee offers and evaluating the technical outline of commercial offers.
The position requires mobility, travel in France and potentially abroad is expected (meetings with prospects, customers, participation in trade fairs or conferences).
Training in our solutions and support in our marketing techniques will be provided to you upon your arrival.
- In charge of the technical qualification of customer requests
- Assessment of the technical impacts of customer requests
- Present the technical offer to customers
- Advise the client on the technical and functional architecture adapted to his needs
- Respond to RFI, RFP, RFQ
- Contribution to updating sales kits to enhance the functional offer
- Report functional customer requests to feed the product roadmap
- Contribute to product functionality, user experiences and roadmap by sharing customer requirements with the R&D team.
You have an engineering degree in computer science or networks and a minimum of 5 years of successful experience in the pre-sales of complex products.
You are passionate about new technologies and are looking to develop your professional experience within a mature startup.
Skills and qualities:
- Knowledge of network and business security issues
- Good knowledge of voice and video over IP protocols
- Good knowledge of Web & Cloud technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Inventive, tenacious, motivated by the start-up environment and entrepreneurial culture and demonstrating strength of proposal
- Responsiveness to respond to customers (emails, calls for tenders, etc.)
- Fluency in French and English both written and spoken. Spanish, German, Italian or other languages would be a plus
- Aligned with our values of trust, knowledge, team spirit and performance
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience, fixed salary + variable bonus
Location: Lannion, France