Apizee is looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer. Join us!
Created in 2013, Apizee provides flexible real-time video interaction solutions to cover the business constraints of different uses and markets.
Apizee enables customers to reduce their footprint and travel costs by accessing expert resources remotely, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Our solutions address medical teleconsultation, assistance for remote maintenance, banking advice or the sale of premium goods on the Internet. They can be used with a smartphone, a tablet or any other connected device like smart glasses or drones.
Apizee’s solutions and cloud based APIs are used by Crédit Agricole, Safran, Enedis, Renault, Saretec, Nexity, ExxonMobil, AMA and Bluelink.
As part of its commercial expansion, Apizee opens a new position to strengthen its team.
The successful candidate will provide pre-sales support to sales and customers. This concerns in particular advising on Apizee offers and evaluating the technical outline of commercial offers.
The position requires mobility, travel to Paris and France are expected (appointments with prospects, customers, participation in trade shows or conferences).
Training in our solutions and support to our sales techniques will be provided upon your arrival.
- Technical qualification of customer requests
- Evaluation of the technical impacts of customer requests
- Contribution to the updating of the sales kits to enhance the functional offer
- Transmit functional requests from customers to feed the product roadmap
- Present the technical offer to customers
- Contribute to product features, user experiences and roadmap by sharing customer requirements with the R & D team.
You have an engineering degree and a minimum of 5 years of successful experience in complex product sales.
You are passionate about new technologies and looking to develop your professional experience within a mature startup.
- Good knowledge of Web & Cloud technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Inventive, tenacious, motivated by the startup environment and the entrepreneurial culture and being strongly proactive.
- Proficiency in French and English. Spanish, German, Italian or other languages would be a plus but not mandatory.
- Aligned with our values of trust, knowledge, team spirit and performance.
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience, fixed + bonus
Location: Lannion, Rennes (France)