Apizee is looking for a Sales Development Representative. Join us!
Founded in 2013, Apizee is a CPaaS (Communication Plateform as a Service) provider of real-time web video communication, on all kind of mobile devices, without installation for business applications and based on WebRTC technology. Apizee’s solutions enable businesses and professionals to facilitate internal and external real-time collaboration remotely as well as on-site. These solutions make it possible in particular to provide remote expertise and support for physical goods, customer support in complex sales processes, telemedicine and medical tele-expertise.
In August 2020, Keyyo Communications, a subsidiary of the Bouygues Télécom Entreprises group, acquired a majority stake in Apizee. This merger with Keyyo and Bouygues Telecom Entreprises offers Apizee new growth prospects to become the sovereign European solution for secure videoconferencing and video-expertise.
More than 200 business customers in France and abroad trust Apizee. The company has 43 employees.
To support its growth and commercial development, Apizee is looking for a Sales Development Representative, responsible for commercial prospecting.
You will report to the Sales and Marketing Department and join our business team of 10 people.
Your role will be to contribute to the implementation of our prospecting, acquisition and business development strategies. You will be the first point of contact with our prospects and your main mission will be to generate a maximum of appointments and business opportunities. You will work in collaboration with the marketing and sales teams to contribute to our business acquisition.
- Know and understand Apizee’s value proposition in order to generate interest and curiosity in our prospects
- Define and organize your prospecting strategy to create qualified opportunities
- Build prospecting lists
- Cold-calling management: calling prospects, understanding their issues and qualifying their needs to facilitate the sales cycle
- Cold-emailing management: writing and managing prospecting campaigns by email and Linkedin
- Processing and qualification of incoming requests
- Generate qualified appointments for the Business Engineers
- Coordinate regularly with the marketing team to optimize the sourcing strategy and use the available marketing materials to enrich the sales pitch
- Write reports and continuously enrich the CRM
- Ensure regular reporting of results and follow-up of objectives
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the sales team’s techniques and monitor outbound methodologies and tools.
With a commercial background, you have a first convincing commercial experience as a SDR or Business Developer in a B2B tech or web environment. You have an appetite for commercial prospecting: the telephone does not scare you!
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong commercial fibre and taste for challenge
- Mastery of prospecting tools and channels (emailing, telephone, Linkedin) and interest in marketing and growth hacking tools
- Mastery of sales techniques and approaching key accounts
- Perseverance and organization are your key words
- Ability to adapt in order to discuss with prospects with different profiles, issues and sectors of activity and to be able to respond to objections without losing your nerve
- Very good listening skills and ability to transmit information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken. Spanish, German, Italian or other languages would be a big plus
- Aligned with our values of trust, knowledge, teamwork and performance
Why join Apizee
- Join a mature and growing start-up
- A team with a human dimension
- A friendly, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Possibility to telework 2 days/week
- Mobile employee offer
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience, fixed + variable
Location: Lannion, France