Apizee is looking for a Software validation technician. Join us!
Founded in 2013, Apizee is a CPaaS (Communication Platform as a Service) provider of real-time web-based video communication on all types of mobile devices, without installation for business applications and based on WebRTC technology. Apizee’s solutions enable businesses and professionals to facilitate real-time internal and external collaboration both remotely and on-site. These solutions enable remote appraisal and support of physical assets, customer support in complex sales processes, teleconsultation and remote medical expertise.
In 2020, Keyyo Communications, a subsidiary of the Bouygues Télécom Entreprises group, acquired a majority stake in Apizee. This acquisition by Keyyo and Bouygues Telecom Entreprises offers Apizee new growth opportunities to become the European sovereign solution for secure videoconferencing and video expertise in the sector.
More than 200 companies in France and abroad trust Apizee. he company has 43 employees. Because of its WebRTC specialization, Apizee develops its solutions on innovative Web technologies: HTML5, WebSocket…
To support its growth and develop its new offerings, Apizee is looking for a software validation technician to strengthen the existing team. You will be integrated into the R&D team and will be in contact with the project and support teams. You will receive training on our solutions upon arrival.
The main activities of the position are:
- Analyze and evaluate user requirements and specifications
- Participate in test strategy and design
- Receive test environments
- Create test data, write test cases
- Execute test cases, either manually or using test execution tools
- Ensure that the developed functionality meets the requirements
- Rigorously monitor non-regression induced by new developments
- Analyze malfunctions and transcribe them in an anomaly ticket for the developers, describing the error scenarios
- Record the results of the execution of the tests
- Participate in writing the summary report
- Follow the anomalies
You have 2 to 5 years of higher education.
- Mastery of PC environments (Windows and Linux)
- Good knowledge of the concepts of the recipe (Requirements, Tests, Test plan, Campaigns, Anomaly…)
- Good knowledge of testing tools (such as testlink, XRay), Jira (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of SQL database
- Knowledge of the Git tool would be a plus
- Team spirit and responsibility
- A good analytical mind
- Sense of organization
- Writing skills
- Ability to work in a team
Why join Apizee
- Join a mature and growing start-up
- A human-sized team
- A friendly, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Remote working possible 2 days/week
- Mobile offer for employees: advantageous rate on mobile subscription and package
Type of position: permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Lannion, France