Apizee is looking for a WebRTC Developer. Join us
Founded in 2013, Apizee is a CPaaS (Communication Platform as a Service) provider of real-time video communication on all types of mobile devices, without installation of business applications and based on WebRTC technology. Apizee’s solutions allow businesses and professionals to facilitate real-time internal and external collaboration both remotely and on-site. These solutions enable remote appraisal and support of physical assets, customer support in complex sales processes, teleconsultation and remote medical expertise.
In 2020, Keyyo Communications, a branch of the Bouygues Télécom Entreprises group, acquired a majority stake in Apizee. This merger with Keyyo and Bouygues Telecom Entreprises offers Apizee new growth opportunities to become the European sovereign solution for secure video conferencing and sectoral video expertise.
More than 200 corporate customers in France and abroad trust Apizee. The company has 43 employees. Due to its WebRTC specialization, Apizee develops its solutions on innovative Web technologies: HTML5, WebSocket, etc.
To support its growth and develop its new offers, Apizee is looking for a WebRTC developer to strengthen the team in place.
You will be integrated into the R&D team and in relation with the project and support teams.
Training in our solutions will be provided to you upon your arrival.
Your missions :
- Participate in the drafting of functional and technical specifications
- Develop and maintain new features on our ApiRTC library
- Develop and maintain new features on our communication server
- Monitor developments in the WebRTC API and support in browsers
- Manage the interoperability of the apiRTC libraries with the various web browsers on the market
- Write unit and automatic tests related to new features (Mocha, webDriver.io …)
- Develop tutorials associated with apiRTC Web and Mobile libraries
- Contribute to the deployment of new software versions (APIs and servers)
- Write development documentation (APIs, changelog for the apiRTC.com site)
- Ensure a permanent watch on technological and scientific developments
You will work within a human-sized team using the latest cutting-edge technologies (WebRTC, NodeJs, Typescript, etc.) and you will work on a full Web communication architecture.
Your actions will ultimately aim to develop the community of developers using apiRTC.
Technical qualifications and experience :
- Developer tools expertise (build tools, deployment, testing)
- Expertise in the development of libraries and servers
- Development experience on NodeJs
- Database knowledge (MySQL, NoSQL: Redis / Mongo)
- Communications application development experience (VoIP, Socket, WebSocket, SIP, RTP, etc.)
- Knowledge of docker / Kubernetes
- Mastery of Git or similar tool
- Knowledge of writing unit tests
- Ability to train in his field and to do monitoring
- Fluent in English
- Very good communication with other developers
- Aligned with our values of trust, knowledge, team spirit and performance
Appreciated skills (would be a plus) :
- Knowledge of WebRTC browser APIs
- Knowledge of mobile application development (Android, iOS)
- Knowledge of C, C++ application development
Why join Apizee
- Join a mature and growing start-up
- A human-sized team
- A friendly, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Remote working possible 2 days/week
- Mobile offer for employees: advantageous rate on mobile subscription and package
Type of position : permanent contract
Remuneration : according to experience
Location : Lannion