Apizee is looking for a Chief Marketing Officer. Join us!
Founded in 2013, Apizee is a CPaaS (Communication Platform as a Service) provider of real-time video communication on all types of mobile devices, without installation of business applications and based on WebRTC technology. Apizee’s solutions allow businesses and professionals to facilitate real-time internal and external collaboration both remotely and on-site. These solutions enable remote appraisal and support of physical assets, customer support in complex sales processes, teleconsultation and remote medical expertise.
In 2020, Keyyo Communications, a branch of the Bouygues Télécom Entreprises group, acquired a majority stake in Apizee. This merger with Keyyo and Bouygues Telecom Entreprises offers Apizee new growth opportunities to become the European sovereign solution for secure video conferencing and sectoral video expertise.
More than 200 corporate customers in France and abroad trust Apizee. The company has 43 employees.
To support its growth and development, Apizee is looking for a Marketing Manager/Chief Marketing Officer, responsible for the development of our Apizee and ApiRTC brands. You will report to the Sales and Marketing Department and join our business team of 10 people.
Your role will be to define and implement our marketing strategy to improve the awareness of our brands, make them visible, referenced and identified in our target markets. You will also be responsible for generating qualified leads for the sales team. You will manage the marketing team.
- Define and drive the Inbound and Outbound Marketing strategy
- Management of our brands’ websites
- Continue and optimize the marketing content strategy already initiated: production of blog articles, case studies, videos, infographics, etc.
- Continue and optimize the lead nurturing strategy (emailing, campaigns and newsletter)
- Continuous improvement of our organic and paid referencing
- Animation of our communities on social networks
- Animation of the events calendar: trade shows, webinars, internal events, partner events
- Collaborate daily with the Sales team in the qualification process of incoming requests and CRM enrichment
- Contribute to the creation of sales presentations and sales pitches
- Manage the marketing team and help them develop
- Define and monitor the marketing budget
- Measure and analyze the performance of marketing actions
- Ensure a regular and qualitative monitoring of the competitive environment
With a marketing background, you have at least 3 years of experience in a B2B or SaaS marketing position. You have excellent interpersonal skills, you know how to be creative, you are used to leading different types of projects independently and you are looking for a position with both strategic and operational missions.
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Organization and very good management of priorities
- Very good knowledge of digital acquisition channels (SEO, SEA, social networks…)
- Mastery of digital tools (Plezi or other marketing automation tools, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Figma, Canva, social networks, WordPress, video…)
- Great ability to listen, analyze and transmit information
- Ability to be innovative and creative
- Ability to work independently
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken. Other languages would be a plus
- Aligned with our values of trust, team spirit and performance
Why join Apizee
- Join a mature and growing start-up
- A human-sized team
- A friendly, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Remote working possible 2 days/week
- Mobile offer for employees: advantageous rate on mobile subscription and package
Type of position: permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience, fixed + variable
Location: Lannion or Rennes