Apizee is looking for a front-end web developer. Join us!
Apizee is a startup developing secure solutions for instant messaging and voice and video conferencing that can be integrated into Internet and Intranet Web applications for businesses and operators.
Apizee solutions allow the use of plugin free videoconferencing from a simple web browser on mobile, desktop or connected objects. Apizee has developed an open WebRTC SaaS platform that enables business application developers to add communication capabilities to their websites. Apizee also provides packaged modules that can be integrated, with no knowledge of software development, sites or web applications.
As a result of its WebRTC specialization, Apizee develops these technologies on innovative Web technologies: HTML5, WebSocket…
As part of its platform and real-time communication applications development, Apizee is looking for a front-end web developer. to strengthen the existing team.
You have a technician or master degree (Bac + 2 or Bac + 5), you are passionate about the development of Web or Mobile apps and have already used a framework like Angular or React.
Experience with WebRTC development, and mobile apps development would be a plus.
- In charge of developing and maintaining web and mobile applications
- In charge of Web GUI development and improvements of our Cloud components (Dashboard, Visio clients …)
- In charge of integrating Apizee solutions in accordance with the customer’s specifications (graphical charter, functional requirements)
- Very good communication with other developers
- Very good knowledge of frontend development tools (build tools, deployment, tests)
- Knowledge of Git and Github (or Bitbucket, GitLab, …)
- Basic knowledge of interface ergonomics
- The ability to be creative by proposing design ideas
- PHP knowledge (Symfony Framework, Laravel …)
- Knowledge in database (MySQL, NoSQL)
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Brittany, France