Apizee is looking for Frontend Web Developer. Join us!
As part of the development of its high-capacity real-time communication platform, Apizee is looking for an experienced Frontend Web.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining web and mobile applications
- Responsible for the development of Web graphical interfaces and our Web components (directory, chat, Visio grid, etc.)
- Responsible for integrating Apizee solutions while respecting customer specifications (graphic charter, functional needs)
- Responsible for writing functional and technical specifications
You will work within a human-sized team using the latest advanced technologies (ES6 +, React, Hooks, Redux, Typescript, CSSinJS (emotion), Storybook, Jest, Webpack, Babel, Rollup…). And you will work on an architecture SPA using both the REST API and WebRTC Apizee (www.apirtc.com)
Qualifications and technical experience:
- Knowledge of Git
- Very good knowledge of front-end development tools (build tools, deployments, automatic tests) and SPA architecture
- Concept of interface ergonomics
- The ability to be creative by proposing design ideas
- Very good communication with other developers
The following skills would be a plus:
- Knowledge of PHP (Framework Synphony, Laravel …)
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL, NoSQL)
- Linux administration
- WebRTC development
- Development of mobile applications
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Lannion, France
In order not to delay the recruitment process taking into account the context of the COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic, the recruitment interview will be in videoconference. You will start teleworking and return to our premises when conditions allow it.