Apizee is looking for a Project Manager Engineer. Join us!
Founded in 2013, Apizee is a CPaaS (Communication Plateform as a Service) provider of real-time web video communication, on all kind of mobile devices, without installation for business applications and based on WebRTC technology. Apizee’s solutions enable businesses and professionals to facilitate internal and external real-time collaboration remotely as well as on-site. These solutions make it possible in particular to provide remote expertise and support for physical goods, customer support in complex sales processes, telemedicine and medical tele-expertise.
In August 2020, Keyyo Communications, a subsidiary of the Bouygues Télécom Entreprises group, acquired a majority stake in Apizee. This merger with Keyyo and Bouygues Telecom Entreprises offers Apizee new growth prospects to become the sovereign European solution for secure videoconferencing and video-expertise.
More than 200 business customers in France and abroad trust Apizee. The company has 43 employees. Because of its WebRTC specialization, Apizee develops its solutions on innovative Web technologies: HTML5, WebSocket…
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the execution of client projects, from order to acceptance, ensuring the follow-up and control in terms of workloads, planning, risk management and deliverables. Within the framework of his mission, the candidate may be required to call upon subcontractors for the execution of projects. To do so, he/she will have to define the specifications related to the scope of the service, analyze the providers’ responses, and then follow up with the selected provider.
The candidate will also be called upon in the pre-sales phases for which he/she will provide advice on Apizee’s offers, the technical outline of the commercial offers and the ability to carry out.
The position requires mobility, travel in France and potentially abroad is to be expected (customer meetings or providers).
Training on our solutions and support on the project management processes implemented in the company will be provided upon arrival.
- Writing of specifications and functional specifications
- Project management, monitoring of workloads, risks and planning, internally or via external services
- Monitoring of costs and profitability
- Implementation and participation in the improvement of the company’s project management processes
- Participate in project committees with the client, writing minutes
- Advise the customer on the technical and functional choices adapted to his needs
- Preparing and organizing the acceptance test with the customer
- Coordinate the documentation and the transfer to the support
- Follow up on support requests and CSM returns
- Participate in RFI, RFP, RFQ tenders
- Report functional requests from customers to feed the product roadmap
- Contribute to the functionalities, user experience and product roadmap by sharing customer requirements with the R & D team.
You have an engineering degree in computer science, networks or telecoms and a minimum of 5 years of successful experience in pre-sales of complex products.
You are passionate about new technologies and are looking to develop your professional experience within a mature start-up.
Qualifications and technical experience:
- Mastery of project management processes and tools. The practice of Agile methods is a plus.
- Good knowledge of the protocols and architecture of voice and video over IP systems
- Good knowledge of Web & Cloud technologies and architecture.
- Rigorous with good writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Inventive, tenacious, motivated by the start-up environment and entrepreneurial culture and able to make proposals
- Reactivity to respond to clients (emails, calls for tender…)
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken. Spanish, German, Italian or other languages would be a plus.
- Aligned with our values of trust, knowledge, team spirit and performance
Why join Apizee
- Join a mature and growing start-up
- A team with a human dimension
- A friendly, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Possibility to telework 2 days/week
- Mobile employee offer
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Lannion, Rennes