Apizee is looking for a Support and Validation Technician. Join us!
Machines and devices are getting increasingly complex. Companies need experts – a rare resource – to take care of these. Sending experts around takes time, money and consumes the planet..
Apizee is a 5 years startup proposing real-time web communication solutions that help enterprises performing remote visual assistance and managing their digital customer relationships.
Over the last five years, Apizee patented technology won numerous awards and has been used by 150 customers across aerospace, energy, transport, construction, insurance and banking sectors.
Apizee solutions enable plugin-free chat, voice and video conferencing communication from any web browser on mobiles, tablets, desktops or industrial connected devices.
Relying on an open WebRTC PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), those solutions are either based on off-the-shelf product packages or customized on-demand.
The Apizee platform has been designed to be either hosted on the cloud or deployed on customer premise.
Apizee headquarter is located in Lannion, in the heart of French Brittany “Telecom Valley”, and we have a commercial entity in Rennes.
Come and work in a dynamic team reconciling software development and moments of relaxation around the table football.
As part of the development of its platform and real-time communication applications, Apizee is looking for a technician or support engineer / validation to strengthen the team in place.
Will be in touch with R & D teams and projects.
- Provide support to customers
- Participation in tests and validation (Functional and automatic tests): Preparation of tests & Realization of test campaigns
- Training customers remotely or on site
- System Preparation and Administration of Virtualized Platforms
- Development of automatic tests
Education Bac +2, Bac +3, Bac + 5, type IUT, engineering school. Beginner profile accepted.
- Control of PC environments (Windows and Linux)
- Mastery of networks
- Knowledge of Web programming and the Git, Linux (command line) and database tool would be a plus
- Good knowledge of test tools (like testlink), Jira tool (or equivalent)
- roficiency in French and English: editorial fluency, easy contact
- Team spirit and responsibility
- A good analytical mind
- Sense of organization
- Editorial quality
- Knowing how to work in a team
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Lannion, France