Apizee is looking for a API Community Developer. Join us!
As part of its expansion, Apizee is opening a new position to strengthen its team.
The successful candidate will have as missions to animate the community of developers users of our API platform, the site https://apirtc.com/, and to assist developers in the use and integration of the API .
This includes taking responsibility for the site, enriching its content to facilitate understanding of APIs and thus develop the user community.
You will be in close contact with our R&D, support and digital Marketing teams.
Training in our solutions will be provided to you upon your arrival.
- Answer to questions from ApiRTC developers, through support channels or on the developer forums
- Write the ApiRTC documentation in order to popularize it for as many people as possible.
- Develop tutorials
- Write the general presentation and marketing documentation of the platform
- Write blog posts in order to highlight the features in an SEO approach
- Animate the developer community
- In charge of recruiting and promoting developer partners
- Return qualified leads to the sales team
- Feed an API evolution request backlog
You have web development skills and you have the experience of leading developer communities around a framework or API. You are passionate about new technologies and are looking to develop your professional experience within a mature startup.
Qualifications, qualities and technical experience:
- Experience desired in creating an engaged and active technical / SaaS community
- Experience creating client / developer oriented content
- Good knowledge of Web & Cloud technologies.
- Very good command of written and oral English (content produced in English)
- Inventive, tenacious, motivated by the start-up environment and entrepreneurial culture, and demonstrating strength of proposal.
- Aligned with our values of trust, knowledge, team spirit and performance.
Skills appreciated (would be a plus):
- Knowledge of Git or similar tool
- Development of mobile applications on Android and IOS
- WebRTC Development
Type of position: permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Lannion, France