C/C++ Media Server Developer
Apizee is looking for a C/C++ Media Server Developer. Join us!
Apizee, a 100% French video communication solution for connecting customers via videoconferencing, provides remote support and expertise for equipment, user assistance, traditional videoconferencing, or teleconsultation.
Created in 2013, Apizee develops a real-time video communication solution based on WebRTC technology that allows the video solution to be run in a web browser, without any application installation. The solution works on tablets, smartphones, PC or Mac.
Since 2020 Apizee has been part of the Bouygues Telecom group, which makes it legitimate to be the European sovereign solution for secure video conferencing and sectoral video expertise.
More than 200 corporate customers in France and abroad trust Apizee. The company has 43 employees. Due to its WebRTC specialization, Apizee develops its solutions on innovative Web technologies: HTML5, WebSocket, etc.
Apizee is located in Brittany, Lannion and Rennes, and employs 45 people.
To support its growth and develop its new offers, Apizee is looking for a C/C++ developer to strengthen the existing team and to work on the signage and media server part.
You will be integrated into the R&D team and in relation with the project and support teams.
- Participate in the drafting of functional and technical specifications
- Develop and maintain new features on our CCS communication server and its connectors (SIP, media (audio, video, data), chat, etc.)
- Write unit and automatic tests related to new features (Mocha, webDriver.io, etc.)
- Contribute to the deployment of new software versions (APIs and servers)
- Write development documentation (APIs, changelog, etc.)
- Ensure a permanent watch on technological and scientific developments
From Bac+2 to Bac+5 training, you are passionate about development, you have a good command of the C language and experience in real time media development exeprience.
You will work within a human-sized team using the latest cutting-edge technologies (WebRTC, NodeJs, Typescript, etc.) and you will work on a full Web communication architecture.
Technical qualifications and experience:
- Expertise in development tools (build, deployment, testing tools)
- Expertise in server development
- Very good knowledge of C/C++ language
- Knowledge of docker / Kubernetes
- Mastery of Git or similar tool
- Knowledge of writing unit tests
- Ability to train in his field and to do monitoring
- Fluent in English
- Very good communication with other developers
- Aligned with our values of trust, knowledge, team spirit and performance
Appreciated skills (would be a plus):
- Experience in developing communications applications (VoIP, Socket, WebSocket, SIP, RTP, WeRTC)
- Knowledge of communication protocols RTP, RTCP, SRTP, RTSP… and voice and video codecs: g711, opus, H264, VP8, VP9…
- Knowledge of audio and video mixing solutions
- Knowledge of audio / video recording: WebM, MP4
- Experience in developing video components (Streaming, conference, etc.)
- Experience with VoIP server components (Freeswitch)
- Knowledge of C++, Java application development
- Knowledge of WebRTC browser APIs
Why join Apizee
- Join a mature and growing start-up
- A human-sized team
- A friendly, dynamic, and challenging work environment
- Remote working possible (from 1 day/week to full remote)
- Mobile offer for employees: advantageous rate on mobile subscription and package