Apizee, a 100% French video communication solution for connecting customers via videoconferencing, provides remote support and expertise for equipment, user assistance, traditional videoconferencing, or teleconsultation.
Created in 2013, Apizee develops a real-time video communication solution based on WebRTC technology that allows the video solution to be run in a web browser, without any application installation. The solution works on tablets, smartphones, PC or Mac.
Since 2020 Apizee has been part of the Bouygues Telecom group, which makes it legitimate to be the European sovereign solution for secure video conferencing and sectoral video expertise.
Apizee is located in Brittany, Lannion and Rennes, and employs 45 people.
You will be integrated into the R&D team and in relation with the project and support teams.
- Participate in the drafting of functional and technical specifications
- Develop and maintain new features on our ApiRTC library
- Write unit and automatic tests related to new features (Mocha, webDriver.io, etc.)
- Contribute to the deployment of new versions of the library
- Write development documentation (APIs, changelog, etc.)
- Ensure a permanent watch on technological and scientific developments
You will work within a human-sized team using the latest cutting-edge technologies (WebRTC, NodeJs, Typescript, etc.) and you will work on a full Web communication architecture.
Your actions will ultimately aim to develop the community of developers using apiRTC.
Technical qualifications and experience:
- Development experience on NodeJs
- Expertise in development tools (build, deployment, testing tools)
- Mastery of Git or similar tool
- Knowledge of writing unit tests
- Ability to train in his field and to do monitoring
- Fluent in English
- Very good communication with other developers
- Aligned with our values of trust, knowledge, team spirit and performance
Appreciated skills (would be a plus):
- Database knowledge (MySQL, NoSQL: Redis / Mongo)
- Communications application development experience (VoIP, Socket, WebSocket, SIP, RTP, etc.)
- Experience in developing video components (Streaming, conference, etc.)
- Knowledge of WebRTC browser APIs
- Knowledge of mobile application development (Android, iOS, ionic, Flutter)
Why join Apizee
- Join a mature and growing start-up
- A human-sized team
- A friendly, dynamic, and challenging work environment
- Remote working possible (from 1 day/week to full remote)
- Mobile offer for employees: advantageous rate on mobile subscription and package