Apizee is looking for a Platform and Security Engineer. Join us!
Machines and devices are getting increasingly complex. Companies need experts – a rare resource – to take care of these. Sending experts around takes time, money and consumes the planet..
Apizee is a 5 years startup proposing real-time web communication solutions that help enterprises performing remote visual assistance and managing their digital customer relationships.
Over the last five years, Apizee patented technology won numerous awards and has been used by 150 customers across aerospace, energy, transport, construction, insurance and banking sectors.
Apizee solutions enable plugin-free chat, voice and video conferencing communication from any web browser on mobiles, tablets, desktops or industrial connected devices.
Relying on an open WebRTC PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), those solutions are either based on off-the-shelf product packages or customized on-demand.
The Apizee platform has been designed to be either hosted on the cloud or deployed on customer premise.
Apizee headquarter is located in Lannion, in the heart of French Brittany “Telecom Valley”, and we have a commercial entity in Rennes.
Come and work in a dynamic team reconciling software development and moments of relaxation around the table football.
As part of the development of its platform and real-time communication applications, Apizee is looking for an information systems security engineer.
- Responsible for the operational maintenance of production platforms
- Referring corporate security
- Provides the function of DPO and contributes to pre-sales responses on security
- Define the secure architecture of the SaaS platform for public / private / hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Management of the security policy and regular audit of infrastructures
- Implementation of PCA / PRA
- Automation of deployments (Devops)
- Implementation Kubernetes platform
- System optimization and infrastructure networks
- Implementation monitoring, capacity planning
- On-site and remote installation for customers
Bac +5 training in engineering school. Profile with 2 years minimum experience
- VM Ware / Docker / Rancher / Kubernetes
- Open stack, NFV
- Linux administrator level on x86 environment
- Security policy and security audit
- IP networks
- System development
- Proficiency in French and English: editorial fluency, easy contact
- Team spirit
- Sense of responsibility
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Lannion, France