Apizee is looking for a Platform and Security Engineer. Join us!
To support its growth and strengthen the security level of its SaaS platform, Apizee is looking for a Security Engineer.
- Guarantee the availability of platforms operated by Apizee
- Pilot operational tasks on the platforms
- Define changes in the architecture of the SaaS platform and its scalability
- Set up and update the automation of deployments
- Set up continuous integration
- Implement platform supervision
- Implement a PCA / PRA
- Perform on-site and remote installations for customers
- Document operational procedures
- Set up and maintain platform security measures
Training Bac + 2 to Bac + 5, you like the administration of operational systems in production, you are familiar with Web infrastructures and automated deployment tools. Docker and Kubernetes hold no secrets for you.
You want to join a growing company to be its safety referent.
You will work within a human-sized team and use your know-how to support the company in the deployment of secure services on an international scale.
Qualifications, qualities and technical experience:
- Administration of VM Ware / Openstack virtualized environments
- Deployment of Docker / Kubernetes-based clusters
- Linux systems administration – security and networks
- Database administration and supervision (Mysql / noSQL)
- Implementation of automated deployment solutions – Terraform / Ansible
- Good writing skills
- Very good communication with the employees of the company.
- Aligned with our values of trust, knowledge, team spirit and performance
Skills appreciated (would be a plus)
- Security Measures and Audits – OWASP, ANSSI
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and GDPR
- Vulnerability scans and penetration tests
- VoIP and WebRTC
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Lannion, France