Apizee is looking for a Technician Assistance and Customer Support Level 1. Join us!
As part of the development of its platform and real-time communication applications, Apizee is looking for a Technician Assistance and Customer Support Level 1 to strengthen the team in place. Will be in contact with the R&D and project teams.
- Establish a diagnosis and provide a solution to customer requests
- Process user calls, chats and emails
- Record reported incidents or anomalies
- Provide technical assistance to customers as part of Level 1 support
- To assist the customer in technical areas with advice adapted to his context in the context of requests escalated by our level 1
- Train users remotely “on boarding”
- Record interventions and follow up on user calls
- Follow up on the processing of user calls
- Write technical specifications and documentation for customers (functionalities of customer solutions and/or integrations)
Education Bac +2, Bac +3, type IUT. Beginner profile accepted.
- Analyzer of technical problems encountered
- Determine technical solutions adapted to customer needs (and constraints)
- Develop reporting files for the purpose of continuous improvement
- Put yourself in the customer’s place (teleconsultation assistance and customers unfamiliar with IT)
- Very good interpersonal skills and good listening skills
- Editorial quality
- Team spirit and responsibility
- A good analytical mind
- Sense of organization
- Knowing how to work in a team
Type of position: 1 month fixed term contract with the possibility of a permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Lannion, France
In order not to delay the recruitment process taking into account the context of the COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic, the recruitment interview will be in videoconference. You will start teleworking and return to our premises when conditions allow it.