Apizee is looking for WebRTC development engineer. Join us!
As part of the development of its high-capacity real-time communication platform, Apizee is looking for an experienced WebRTC developer.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the distributed Aperte WebRTC calling platform
- Monitoring of developments in the WebRTC API
- Interoperability management of the ApiRTC library with market web browsers
- Addition of new functionalities on the ApiRTC library
- Addition of automatic tests on the ApiRTC library and communication server (Mocha, Webdriver.io…)
- Development of external connectors at server level
Training Bac + 5 type engineering school, you are passionate by the development of Web or Mobile application and have already used the latest technologies WebRTC, NodeJs, Rédis, Mongo.
Qualifications and technical experience:
- A first experience using WebRTC technology
- Very good knowledge of front-end development tools (build tools, deployment, tests)
- Knowledge of Git and Gihub (GitLab…)
- Very good communication with other developers
- Very good knowledge of English
The following skills would be a plus:
- Development knowledge of hybrid and / or native mobile applications Android and iOS
- VoIP knowledge and quality of service
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Lannion, France
In order not to delay the recruitment process taking into account the context of the COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic, the recruitment interview will be in videoconference. You will start teleworking and return to our premises when conditions allow it.