Apizee is looking for WebRTC development engineer. Join us!
Machines and devices are getting increasingly complex. Companies need experts – a rare resource – to take care of these. Sending experts around takes time, money and consumes the planet..
Apizee is a 5 years startup proposing real-time web communication solutions that help enterprises performing remote visual assistance and managing their digital customer relationships.
Over the last five years, Apizee patented technology won numerous awards and has been used by 150 customers across aerospace, energy, transport, construction, insurance and banking sectors.
Apizee solutions enable plugin-free chat, voice and video conferencing communication from any web browser on mobiles, tablets, desktops or industrial connected devices.
Relying on an open WebRTC PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), those solutions are either based on off-the-shelf product packages or customized on-demand.
The Apizee platform has been designed to be either hosted on the cloud or deployed on customer premise.
Apizee headquarter is located in Lannion, in the heart of French Brittany “Telecom Valley”, and we have a commercial entity in Rennes.
Come and work in a dynamic team reconciling software development and moments of relaxation around the table football.
As part of the development of its high-capacity real-time communication platform, Apizee is looking for an experienced WebRTC developer.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the distributed Aperte WebRTC calling platform
- Monitoring of developments in the WebRTC API
- Interoperability management of the ApiRTC library with market web browsers
- Addition of new functionalities on the ApiRTC library
- Addition of automatic tests on the ApiRTC library and communication server (Mocha, Webdriver.io…)
- Development of external connectors at server level
Training Bac + 5 type engineering school, you are passionate by the development of Web or Mobile application and have already used the latest technologies WebRTC, NodeJs, Rédis, Mongo.
Qualifications and technical experience:
- A first experience using WebRTC technology
- Very good knowledge of front-end development tools (build tools, deployment, tests)
- Knowledge of Git and Gihub (GitLab…)
- Very good communication with other developers
- Very good knowledge of English
The following skills would be a plus:
- Development knowledge of hybrid and / or native mobile applications Android and iOS
- VoIP knowledge and quality of service
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Lannion, France