Apizee is looking for a business developer. Join us!
Machines and devices are getting increasingly complex. Companies need experts – a rare resource – to take care of these. Sending experts around takes time, money and consumes the planet.
Apizee is a 5 years startup proposing real-time web communication solutions that help enterprises performing remote visual assistance and managing their digital customer relationships.
Over the last five years, Apizee patented technology won numerous awards and has been used by 150 customers across aerospace, energy, transport, construction, insurance and banking sectors.
Apizee solutions enable plugin-free chat, voice and video conferencing communication from any web browser on mobiles, tablets, desktops or industrial connected devices.
Relying on an open WebRTC PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), those solutions are either based on off-the-shelf product packages or customized on-demand.
The Apizee platform as been designed to be either hosted on the cloud or deployed on customer premise.
Apizee headquarter is located in Lannion, at the middle of French Brittany “Telecom Valley”, and the proposed role is based in the heart of Paris, in one of the capital most prestigious and dynamic startup incubator location.
As part of its business expansion, Apizee is looking for an experienced business developer to strengthen the existing sales team.
Demonstrating a strong entrepreneurial spirit, at ease in fast-pacing and rapidly evolving environment, you help companies transforming their inspection, maintenance and repair operations as well as their pre & post-sales customer engagement activities. You achieve so by selling the right Apizee solutions and subsequently enabling remote visual assistance from experts and advisors staying at their desks.
As a sales professional, you manage the entire sales cycle. You directly promote Apizee solutions to innovation departments and operational business units from companies of all sizes, with a focus on mid-caps and large accounts part of the above-mentioned sectors.
A consultative selling approach is required involving managing complex relationships with customer and partner stakeholders of various profiles. Interactions are typically ranging with professionals from IT and purchasing departments, end-users to C-level decision makers.
The sales process also requires a hands-on attitude including product demonstration.
Initially the role is focused in direct selling in France territory, with potential international expansion and indirect selling responsibility through partners in the mid-term.
You have an engineering or business school degree and a minimum 8 years of successful B2B solutions selling experience to midcaps and large corporate companies in one or more of the above-mentioned sectors.
You are passionate about selling technology and ideally have done so in both large company and startup environments.
- In charge of full direct B2B business development cycle, both through opening of new accounts and development of existing ones in France.
- Account management of your customer portfolio.
- Own and deliver your sales targets for one-off and recurring business.
- Contribution to business development strategy within the sector(s) you own.
- Contribute to post-sales customer activities in collaboration with Apizee project team during pilote and deployment phases.
- Contribute to marketing strategy and activities
- Contribute to the product features, UX and documentation roadmap by exposing customer requirements to the R&D team.
- In the mid-term, potentially contribute to grow existing list of Apizee partners and manage indirect selling through those.
- In the mid-term, contribute to Apizee international expansion by expanding sales responsibilities outside of France.
- Strong consultative selling skills.
- Strong knowledge and personal network within at least one of the above-mentioned sectors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interest and good knowledge of web and Cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) technologies.
- Aligned with our values of Trust, Knowledge, Team spirit and Performance.
- Creative, hands-on, tenacious, and motivated by startup fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture.
- Fluent in French and English. Spanish, German, Italian or other languages would be a plus.
- Business strategy and marketing experiences are a plus.
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Paris, France