Apizee is looking for a junior business developer. Join us!
Machines and devices are getting increasingly complex. Companies need experts – a rare resource – to take care of these. Sending experts around takes time, money and consumes the planet..
Apizee is a 5 years startup proposing real-time web communication solutions that help enterprises performing remote visual assistance and managing their digital customer relationships.
Over the last five years, Apizee patented technology won numerous awards and has been used by 150 customers across aerospace, energy, transport, construction, insurance and banking sectors.
Apizee solutions enable plugin-free chat, voice and video conferencing communication from any web browser on mobiles, tablets, desktops or industrial connected devices.
Relying on an open WebRTC PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), those solutions are either based on off-the-shelf product packages or customized on-demand.
The Apizee platform has been designed to be either hosted on the cloud or deployed on customer premise.
Apizee headquarter is located in Lannion, in the heart of French Brittany “Telecom Valley”, and we have a commercial entity in Rennes. The avalaible position is based in Rennes.
As part of its business expansion, Apizee is opening a new role to strengthen its existing sales team.
The successful candidate will have the mission to create and develop his own customer portfolio, manage incoming leads by promoting and selling our offer on different sectors.
Sales cycles can range from a few days to months, possibly involving testing phases and consultative selling approach. Sales interaction typically occurs with end-users, IT staff, project managers, purchasing departments, and directors. The sales process sometimes requires product demonstration.
The position requires mobility, trips to Paris and France are expected (prospects appointments, customers, participation in trade shows or conferences).
Training in our solutions and support to our selling techniques will be provided upon your arrival.
You have an engineering or business school degree and a minimum 2 years of successful B2B selling experience, ideally in the world of software or service delivery.
You are passionate about selling technology and are looking to grow your professional sales experience in a mature startup environment.
- In charge of the complete development cycle, both by opening new accounts and transforming incoming leads
- Development and management of your customer portfolio.
- Own and deliver your sales targets for one-off and recurring business.
- For largest deals, contribute to post-sales customer activities in collaboration with Apizee project team during testing and deployment phases.
- Contribute to the product features, UX and documentation roadmap by exposing customer requirements to the R&D team.
- Culture of software sales in B2B
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interest and good knowledge of Web and Cloud technologies.
- Aligned with our values of Trust, Knowledge, Team spirit and Performance.
- Creative, tenacious, and motivated by startup fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture.
- Fluent in French and English. Spanish, German, Italian or other languages would be a plus.
Type of position: Permanent contract
Remuneration: according to experience
Location: Rennes, France